The Junkie Alley Radio

The Junkie Alley Radio

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Model Of The Month: @KeyanaGamboa (Month Of May)

I'd like to introduce you guys to this months Model Of The Month "Keyaya Gamboa". Get introduced to her, see what shes up to, what shes got coming up and where u can see her at? I will tell you this, she is defiantly the next upcoming model. Make sure you contact her for any photoshoots, videos or appearances. 


Hey everyone, My name is Keyana Gamboa I was born in the San Fernando Valley and currently live in Los Angeles, California. Im a Mexican American model who has modeled for UAS Wheels & Tires, Ridin Dirty Upholstery , 27 Junkies, Street Low, JRs Kustoms, Red Rose Mafia & will be on the cover to a mixtape "LA2Texas2Brazil". Recently I was in the 27 Junkies Booth at 2012 Dub Show in Anaheim, California taking pictures with fans & signing autographs I was also featured on Los Angeles based rap group "The Campain" video entitled "Drug Story". You can also see me in the Current 2012 JRs Kustoms Calender as Ms October. Currently I have a lot of projects in the works from Modeling, Videos, Car Shows, Etc. so stay tuned and Thank You All For Your Support. 




Follow Keyana on Twitter & Add her on Facebook:








 The Campain "Drug Story" Appearance by Keyana


To Contact & Book Keyana: 


                 


No comments:

Post a Comment