The Junkie Alley Radio

The Junkie Alley Radio

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Model of The Month: @VickyLastimosa (Month Of April)


The Junkie Alley would like to introduce this months Model Of  The Month "Vicky Lastimosa" out of Oxnard, Califormia. Take the time out to read a Lil Preview of her bio & make sure you follow her on Twitter & Facebook. Dont forget to contact her if you want her for any photoshoots or videos. 


Bio: My name is Vicky Lastimosa from Oxnard, California. I am a Filipino American model and for me It originally started in the clubs for me & then went on to do promo to do videos which lead to me doing TV Shows, Dancing & other events. From then  on i enjoy being in front of a camera & getting crowds hyped up. Basically I love everything about what I do. I am currently a hairstylist as well. I am highly dedicated, determined & money motivated for success. A lot of my success comes form doing a lot of photoshoots, so be on the look out for me cause i have a lot of things in the works. Stay tuned and Thank You All For The Support. 







 
Follow Vicky Lastimosa onTwitter & Facebook[Follow Vicky Lastimosa on Twitter]

[Add Vicky Lastimosa On Facebook]




Contact Info:

Email Vicky At:




1 comment:

  1. shes been in the game for a long time!!!! original ladyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete